Sunday, April 18, 2010

March Wigs: How Long Did they Hold-Up

Welcome this is my first in a month series discussing the durability and overall wear I experienced with units I review on youtube. I reviewed three wigs/half wigs for the month of March 2010. Sensationnel's Shanna, Freetress Selena and Sensationnel half wig Lily. Below is my feebback. *KEEP IN MIND I USUALLY WEAR UNITS FROM SATURDAY TO SUNDAY AND REMOVE NIGHTLY.

Sensationnel's Shanna
1.Shedding-Very little
2.Tangling-Very little
3.cap construction_Sturdy and strong
4.Frizzing-Minimimum
5.Style Longevity-Excellent
I really liked this wig, much like Senationnel's products it did not let me down. The hair stayed pretty much in tact and I experienced very little shedding and tangling. Sensationnel's wigs often get better with time (more African-American) like an so I anticapate the next time I wear it it will be just as nice. My wig was in a color#2, check out http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1H6i4XyyTvw for the initial tutorial and review. This was classic hair one of my all time faves and thats saying alot. One of the few lace fronts I did not have to even pull out hair for.


Freetress Selena
1.Shedding-Very little
2.Tangling-None
3.cap construction-Decent
4.Frizzing-Very little (slightly in the crown)
5.Style Longevity-Great
Selena is a super cute bob! Freetress makes a lot of really cute styles and this is another, overall the wig held up very well, it was a little silky for me but I still liked the cut, I will rock her again after a perm becuase I kinda needed one to pull my hair out so I cant knock her. She was really bouncy too and I think she would compliment ALOT of shape faces. This would be my go to wig for a shoulder lenght bob.

Sensationnel's Half Wig Lily
1.Shedding-None
2.Tangling-Very little
3.cap construction-Excellent
4.Frizzing-Minimimum
5.Style Longevity-Excellent
I looooove this half wig, like I said Senastionnel seldom lets you down. Excellent construction very durable, I can honestly say I have worn her more than once and even washed her and she bounces back. This is a great wig and the hair texture is to die for as far as I am concerned plus this style is so me.A little wig shine on the ends and she is good to go!

5 comments:

  1. Great idea, this is an awesome idea because this is info we usually never see. Thank you so much!

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks for sharing more info with us! i might be going broke, but at least looking and feeling good in the process. LOL!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love Jewelry by Outre, but she sheds and tangles easily. I'll have to try the ones you blogged about. Thanks Calidiva

    ReplyDelete
  4. I really enjoy your wig reviews on YouTube and look forward to more info on your blog. The Sensationnel Lily looks so cute. I'm gonna have to try it out.

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am a new subscriber to your YT channel. I am thrilled to see you have a blog. The concept of the followup after days or weeks of wear on the wigs is great! Would it be possible please for you to show us photos of you 1st wearing the new wig & then the later update shot? Thanks :O)

    ReplyDelete